Monday 14 June 2021

Week 10- Reflections towards the end of the task. THE FINAL !

Hi there! πŸ‘‹πŸ’œ

Today's blog is supposed to be my last posting as this is my last task for this course EDU456😒 But as I mention before, I really love writing and who knows when the semester break maybe I will continue blogging? I hope so (heheheh)πŸ˜†

    πŸ’™First and foremost, if I can describe in one word about this course is, it will be FANTASTIC! At first, I thought that this course, EDU456 will be the same as last semester which we learned about history on how education was established, who is the philosopher of education, and so on around that circle but then my perception was wrong! After I entered the first class with my lovely lecturer Dr. Norazah, she explained a rough view of this course and that is where my love in this course started and it still blooming until now. Honestly, I felt so lucky to be given this opportunity to learn this course as for me it is very diverse in many aspects. Overall I like almost everything in this course especially when I get the opportunity to learn various sorts of new technological approaches every week throughout the semester. What I can say is, it was so fun during the learning and teaching process despite the bad internet connection that I'm having sometimes, I'm still enjoying the learning sessions because that the thing I need to face and I believe with the quote "there will be sunshine after the rain". So I will keep going as long as I have the passion. The best part also is that I have been exposed to many new educational tools, and it is blessed because I am improving my hard skills and preparing myself to be an educator soon. It is what we call 2 in 1πŸ˜†. I'm so blessed! 

    πŸ’›Furthermore, I'm happy to share things I learn from the previous lesson, such as using prided he features in Powerpoint, making a creative slide presentation, making a better presentation using Prezi, and making an animation many more. As a student and future educator soon, I realize that what I have learned so far is somehow very related to our daily life such as ADDIE, a framework that many people use such as lecturers, to teach their students based on analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation. Based on ADDIE, I learn that before start doing something, we need to make a plan first as this is the hardest part but need to understand that it is not about perfection but it's all about how we make a good plan to ensure all the detail not missing out and we achieve what needed. In short, I like so many parts, but some areas can be improved and I don't really sure what it is, but I do think something is missing, maybe it is the participation of the student in class? I'm sorry, I just give my point of view and really don't know what other area can be improved or maybe because I'm enjoying the learning sessions so much then I don't really notice which part is missing out 😜 Other than that of course, I want to feel how the face-to-face learning is. I hope I will have the chance to feel the 'real' university vibes.

    πŸ’•My honest opinion on the integration of technology in education is, it really helps to enhance the student learning experience. It did utilize different types of technology in the classroom include a virtual classroom and it did create learners who are actively engaged with learning objectives. This implementation and integration of technology create pathways for differentiated instruction to meet the unique needs of students in education. The use of technological devices is explored to create meaningful learning experiences for all students of all ages. In short, the integration of technology in education really helps to ensure a better future of education in Malaysia. xoxo-fatin BYE

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you love this subject, Fatin..alhamdulillah. And do continue writing. I really think you have a knack for it :) - Dr Azah

    ReplyDelete

Week 10- Reflections towards the end of the task. THE FINAL !

Hi there! πŸ‘‹πŸ’œ Today's blog is supposed to be my last posting as this is my last task for this course EDU456😒 But as I mention before, ...