Sunday 13 June 2021

Week 9- Flipped classroom that I like.

Hi there! πŸ‘‹πŸ‘€

    πŸ’˜So today I want to share about a flipped classroom that I like which is Google Meet. 

I found google meet to be very convenient to use as its offers virtual learning but still securely connects, collaborate, and celebrates from everywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality videos for groups of up to 250 people. It has many features that I love which are easy to access on any device. All we need to do is share a link and invite members to join our conversation, discussion, or whatsoever with one click from a web browser or Google Meet app. For me, it's super-duper easy and very useful as a flipped classroom. The best part is, Google Meet can be recorded, so lecturers can record the teaching and learning sessions. So, students like me can watch the recorded video anytime I preferred. I called it Internet-connection-friendly because if I'm having a bad internet connection, I can watch the recorded video that my lecturer has provided. But what needs to note is, the term Internet-connection-friendly only can be used for recorded video because if my line coverage was bad during the class sessions, it's quite stressful because I can't even enter the Google Meet as it required quite a lot of data. After Covid-19 spread in 2019, students are required to further their studies in online mode which is Online Distance Learning(ODL) and until now in order to ensure everyone is not exposed to the virus Covid-19. The point here is, thankfully we had Google Meet because we still can meet each other even its is virtual but still we can meet and greet everyone in the class. Honestly, I don't know why but I love online learning just because of these features which I can study after class again by watching the recorded video, played and paused until I understand the topic despite the bad internet connection, these features really help me a lot. 

xoxo-Fatin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10- Reflections towards the end of the task. THE FINAL !

Hi there! πŸ‘‹πŸ’œ Today's blog is supposed to be my last posting as this is my last task for this course EDU456😒 But as I mention before, ...