Tuesday 18 May 2021

week 4-Here a simple animation video that I created after apply what I have learned from my previous lesson on how to make animation video and I also state why this movie character captured my attention. Then I also state why animation can help with students’ learning engagement.

 Hi there! πŸ‘‹ I want to share my experience doing this animation video which I already fall in love with making animation video and do watch my favorite animation movie character below (don't be surprised) 😁

Honestly, I thought it was difficult because I needed to make a video, but just right after watching the video my lecturer provided, my perception was totally wrong! It's super-duper easy actually to make an animation video. Well, we just need the perfect guidance and perfect example then everything is easy.

    πŸ’˜First and foremost, I think animation really can help with students’ learning engagement because who is going to reject fun learning right? That's why every teacher always tries to make their learning session looks interesting. For me as a student, animation makes learning engagement more interesting and relax but at the same time student still on track with what they are learning. The animation helps me better understand some topics rather than just reading and remembering all the points. Furthermore, videos create a more engaging sensory experience than using print materials alone. Students actually get to see and hear the concept being taught, and they can process it in the same way they process their everyday interactions. The other reason why I think animation can help with students’ learning engagement is that videos are accessible on a multitude of devices including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This allows for viewing at the student's convenience and from wherever they are

πŸ’˜    Next, I would like to express my feeling about why I like "Frozen" movies. I'm even not embarrassed to say it, to admit it, because I bet even the cold-hearted person can have a Disney side. For me, Frozen is one of my favorite animated films, but it's one of my favorite films of all time. Here, my favorite character in this movie is...... (drum) πŸ₯πŸ₯ Olaf! I love Olaf so much because the character itself is very different if compared to the other Disney character. From the first time I saw this titular snowman in the film, I became instantly intrigued and fascinated by him. I found him to be charming, funny, and especially entertaining. So today we are paying tribute to Olaf and analyze what makes him so awesome.  Olaf is a very kind-natured, innocent, and naive snowman whose only dream is to experience Summer (completely unaware of the fact that he will melt in the heat). hahaha, that's so cute. There is one scene when Olaf agrees to take the others to Elsa’s ice palace.  Even though he was told not to enter the palace by Anna, Olaf can’t help himself and rushes in to meet his creator. This scene makes me emotional as Olaf has the feeling to meet his creator. I mean he just a snowman how can he have that human feeling. Even though, Elsa comes off as cold-hearted (no pun intended) and a little hostile, Olaf is beyond excited to meet his creator, and she is even more surprised to learn that he is alive. Despite being tossed out, by Elsa’s evil snow henchman, Olaf is still delighted to have met her and hopes to see her again. In short, Olaf is such a good character, he shows a strong spirit that he aware of the consequences he might get, but still intended to get what he wants. Also, I really love snow as I never experience snow and I always dream to build a snowman. That is why I really love Olaf's character it reminds me to always work hard to get the chance to experience snow. So, are you gonna fight me if I say I love Olaf? Totally no right? hahaha, I knew it. 

See ya! xoxo-Fatin








No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10- Reflections towards the end of the task. THE FINAL !

Hi there! πŸ‘‹πŸ’œ Today's blog is supposed to be my last posting as this is my last task for this course EDU456😒 But as I mention before, ...