Sunday 25 April 2021

Week 3- Describing grammar checking tools (Grammarly & Google Docs).

Hi there!πŸ‘‹ 
So today I'm gonna write about two grammar checking tools

    πŸ’˜The first tool is Grammarly. This application is very good for aid teaching and learning. 



    This grammar checking tool is like a writing assistant that offers me specific suggestions to help improve my writing. Based on my experience, from grammar and spelling to style and tone, Grammarly helps me eliminate writing errors and find the perfect words to express myself. Furthermore, while using this grammar checker, I can be confident that my writing is not only correct but clear and concise too.  The features of this tool are so amazing like what I can say is, it is a free grammar check you can rely on. It scans your text for all types of mistakes, from typos to sentence structure problems and beyond. This online checker has the best features after all, such as it fixes tricky spelling errors, eliminates grammar errors, punctuation errors, and many more. It is more than a grammar checker, it can be a lifesaver too.
 
    This tool can be accessed for free as it is a free online grammar checker. It already helps millions of people with their writing. The first step to use the tool is, to sign up first with our email account, and (tadaaaa) it's ready to use. You can use it anytime, anywhere like in Google Docs or any writing website because it is free. Despite the free grammar checker, if we want to use advanced features from this checker, we need to buy a premium one. From my point of view, it's quite expensive for a student to buy a premium account but I have a suggestion which students can share money with their friends to buy a premium one. I am just a newbie for this writing assistant and I have a lot more to be explored. I really hope I can have a premium account soon! 

 
    πŸ’˜Next, the grammar checking tool that I always use is Google Document or Google Docs


    This tool also makes my life easier as it offers grammar and spelling suggestions. Once spelling and grammar check options have been enabled for a document, the system will display the red or blue line indicators within a Google Doc. It's a good grammar checking assistant as when a word in the document doesn't correspond with any dictionary word, it may be flagged. The features of this grammar assistant are good as the features automatically fixed as we typed or manually make or accept changes suggested by the program. The best part is it's free! It doesn't have paid version. We literally can use the google document every time we want as it automatically checks the grammar and spelling but it's limited as it doesn't cover the advanced grammar. Step to use this app is you just need to sign up for an account and there you go!  

    πŸ’˜Here is my last writing, I choose which tools better. For me, Grammarly is better compared to Google Document. As I mentioned before, Google Document only cover the basic grammar and spelling, but Grammarly did cover on advanced features which occupied everyone needed such as student, lecturer and in short, its everyone needed. The best part is, even we using google Documents still Grammarly can be used while using google Documents as Grammarly like a third-party site. For instance, we can add an extension to Chromebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10- Reflections towards the end of the task. THE FINAL !

Hi there! πŸ‘‹πŸ’œ Today's blog is supposed to be my last posting as this is my last task for this course EDU456😒 But as I mention before, ...