Tuesday 18 May 2021

Week 7 -About my life (my ambition)

 Hi there! πŸ™‹ We meet again πŸ’Ÿ

So today's blog I want to tell a story about my life as my lecturer said I can write anything I want for this week. 

    First of all, I'm sorry if my life story is not as interesting as yours but this is the life I'm living. Since a kid, I have had a dream, dream that some lucky day my dreams will come true. I dream of living a happy life every time, but sometimes things do not always go like we want. For me, it always goes vice versa. When I was a kid, I dream to be a Doctor or Surgeon because I really love helps people especially people in need. It started when I saw people in Palestine suffering on television since I was a kid. It really touched my inner heart to become a Doctor and help them. Some people said you don't need a Doctor to help them but you can be a millionaire to help them by providing them food and so on. So what I think about this is, I want to use all my body parts in Malay we said "tulang empat kerat"  to help them. That is my perception about dreaming to be a Doctor.

     Not to forget since I was 7 y/o I think, I help my mom taking care of my grandmother who was a cancer survivor and my mom always praised me because I look like I'm pro at cleaning up the feces, put some medicine powder on it and so on. for me when I grow up definitely when my grandmother passed away πŸ˜“ I was impressed in myself yeah 7 years old girl until I was like 10y/o maybe I'm doing that. so yeah I actually really love doing that no force, I willingly love to help, also I was sad looking at her crying every day in front of me and looking at my mother also do not know how to help because pain cant is share obviouslyπŸ˜“ Starting from that also, I want to be a Doctor because I enjoying doing that and of course because I do not want another people to face the same thing like my late grandmother had. But yeah sometimes what we want is not good for us. I just follow the path that Allah put me on now. 

    When I become older, I can't deny the facts that I love speaking and giving a lecture. In primary and secondary school, I always take part in public speaking, debate because I really love arguing with people about facts, giving them a lecture. So when I thought about this, I was like, I want to be a lawyer because I love to protect my stand if I know it is right and I also like to protect other people if they are rights. My parents are really against me on this πŸ˜† also, my other family member like my aunty always remind me do not become a lawyer. I don't know why, but it makes sense because many lawyers died because have been killed. Yeah, I'm scared about that too. And I know that was my mom's biggest fear and me too! Then I know why my mom is really against me on this because she knows, I'm going to be a top lawyer soon if I really become a lawyer definitely many people try to bring me down. On top of that, I agree with them for the sake of my safety, and actually, I am doubting myself if I enter this profession because I easy to cry if someone scream or yelling or something like talking to me on a high note πŸ˜‚so starting here, I try to explore what my heart really wants, specifically what my SITUATION want, not what I like.  

    When I started exploring myself and follow my heart, I realized, I really want to be respected, I love attention, I love selling, promoting, teaching others, styling, being a leader, and many more positive things. So every time when I teach my friends and my little brother, I realize my potential and the ability that I have I can be an educator soon and that's why I'm taking a degree in education now, hoping to be a lecturer soon.


1 comment:

  1. I pray may all your hopes and wishes come true, Fatin! Keep up the positive attitude, and inshaAllah you'll go far. :) Fighting!! - Dr Azah

    ReplyDelete

Week 10- Reflections towards the end of the task. THE FINAL !

Hi there! πŸ‘‹πŸ’œ Today's blog is supposed to be my last posting as this is my last task for this course EDU456😒 But as I mention before, ...