Sunday 4 April 2021

Week 1 -Get to know me and EDU456 subject (Innovative Technologies in Teaching and Learning).

Hey there! πŸ‘‹✌πŸ˜πŸŽ•

❀Thanks for your attention. Nice to meet you. My name is Fatin, let's be friends. I am a student in the second semester of my four years journey. I'm a full-time student of Science Education Biology in UiTM Puncak Alam, Selangor. Hope you would love the sharing as much as I do. ❀

    πŸ’˜This will be my first ever blog. I never thought I would achieve one of the things I really wanted to do in my life: writing a blog. Five years forward in my imagination, I want to be a famous blogger and thankfully this year is my first step (pray for me).πŸ˜‚ Writing is my passion, I really love writing as much as I love reading. The point here is, I thought for the EDU456 subject, I will be learning about the history of education, who is the philosopher of education, and everything like that but my perception was totally wrong. For EDU456, I will learn about innovative technologies in teaching and learning and it gets me excited because one of the tasks is, I need to have a blog and make a blog post for a certain week. I really enjoyed my studies for the past semester. Despite all the struggles that I  have been through, I make it to the end of the semester. I really hope for this semester I still face all the circumstances even mentally and physically exhausted.

    πŸ’˜ Glad that I have a very kind and tolerant lecturer like Dr. Norazah. At first, I was wondering what kind of person my EDU lecturer would be, and it turned out Dr was so sporting, kind, and funny πŸ˜‚. I was really curious when it came to who will be teaching me as I had a bad experience having a judgemental and unfair teacher during my high school. I'm sorry for having that thought. I was so glad because I will learn about innovative technologies in teaching and learning for this subject, which will benefit me now and prepare me to be a teacher soon. For me, this subject offered a lot of new skills to learn and it is very diverse. For a general view, I will learn about various types of innovative technologies that can be useful in learning and teaching. It is just a start and nothing much I can share for now but I hope you guys enjoy reading my sharing.  XOXO- fatin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10- Reflections towards the end of the task. THE FINAL !

Hi there! πŸ‘‹πŸ’œ Today's blog is supposed to be my last posting as this is my last task for this course EDU456😒 But as I mention before, ...